I am honored that Lisa at The Bank of Storytellers has nominated me for the Sunshine Award. This is a really nice way for other bloggers to tell us that they are enjoying what we’re doing.
For those that I’ve nominated below, I am continually impressed with your content and your dedication and want to offer a special thank you to recognize the countless hours of time that you are giving to your communities.
Since this was awarded to me last week, I’ve seen a similar award on another blogger’s site called the Liebster Award. I hope everyone recognizes that these awards are similar to chain mail and have the potential to get out of control. I understand these kinds of things can be time-consuming for many people, so please feel free to do whatever you choose in response to my having nominated you.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and have a link back to them. (Thanks again, Lisa Agosti!)
2. Place the Sunshine Award in a post or on your blog (done!)
3. Answer some questions about yourself (keep reading…)
4. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers (the number is up to you!)
5. For the bloggers that you have chosen for the Sunshine Award, remember to comment on their blogs and let them know about their Sunshine Award!
Here are some sample questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite animal?
But I like birds….I always have to tweak the rules: Macaw
3. Do you prefer Twitter, Facebook or Google+?
They all have positive features, but Google+ communities are great for targeting posts, so I am leaning toward Google+.
4. What is your favorite pattern?
I avoid patterns like the plague (all other patterns, too!).
5. What is your favorite number?
Unfortunately, mine is top secret.
6. What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday. Sometimes I take the entire day off, except for dishes…
7. What is your passion?
My nominations are:
Creative Penn (www.thecreativepenn.com/)
Rosie Says (rosiesays.com/)
Crimson League (crimsonleague.com)
Lee Howell (budbin.wordpress.com/)